07 February 2012

4 years!!!

OMG~ 4 years!!!
Dai la la 4 years ah!! ><"
I don't want to be single for 4 years la!!!
Two years is enough for me already lo.. ><"
After 4 years, I memang old already lo.. ><"
All friends also maybe preparing to give birth to their second child liao lo. ><"
Another friend 5 years tim if not mistaken!! T.T

I keep the teeth yang dicabut last time.
Wash them and rendam them a while with Listerine..
Then its kaki all become blue le.. ><" !!!!!
Then Im going to find 1 day to brush it, make it white back..
Ini macam ada very funny meh? lol

P/s: Emo.. haha
P/s: Had a great chat with Syn Yee. ^^

***********************************************************************************

Finally know XX mia YY is who already. hehe XD
Always glad that got people add me.. =P
Thanks to XX for giving me the chance to know a bit more people. haha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment