20 February 2012

20/2/12

Lol.. Not yet 9pm jiu feel hungry le.
Tonight must have my supper.. cup noodles~ haha XD

Here d people so geng!!
Last time I did blow that..
we can take the hot water from the water machine downstairs, then jiu can have hot water to bath le..
Just now went down, wanna take hot water for my cup noodles..
I saw memang got people do that!!! Walao eh~
Two pails there tim.. ><"

Then I have to wait for 9pm only can cook my cup noodle liao lo? haix
Shit them.. Hungry la me now. ><"
Kaka caucau my supper.. Hng!!!

P/s: Why got people like that d?? Melampau~ ><"

***********************************************************************************

Morning class mia lecturer so cute..
He dunno wanna act what machine liao.. Kept "chi cha chi cha" there..
Sometimes fast, sometimes slow.. Hahahahaha
Cute nya~ lol

Afternoon class, technopreneurship..
10 persons form 1 group leh.. Sound so syok.. haha
First time form a big group like this..
Last time heard friend's Human Behavior class also form a group of 10..
Then this time I finally can experience it le. Haha

Know liao ZZ so long, first time group with him..
He came and sat with us in 1 row..
Wow.. Made me think dao 韦小宝.. haha XD

Came out lepak for a while le during the lecture.. lol
Raining.. Watched it rains..
Who knows it became bigger and bigger..
Wanna back room also hard.. ><"
Half of the pants were wet..
Shoes and socks were wet..
And of course, umbrella was wet too. lol

XX's friend YY invited me to go Lang Tengah leh.. lol
Quite shocked and unexpected lo.. ><"
2/3-4/3, it is their plan..
Why recently so many people go there ha??
Roommate just back from there..
Classmate also just back from there..
And now got people planning to go too.. lol

Souvenir from roommate. XD
She let me choose either red turtle or this black turtle d.
I chose red 1.. Then she said "Why no people wan black turtle d?" lol
Sound like black turtle so kolian.. So I want it le. =)
Black means it really comes from beach d. Sunburn, so black colour le. Haha

P/s: Sleepy after having oat as dinner. Nap le a while. Syok leh. XD
P/s: Wa.. KL mia marathon so expensive d?? ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment