12 February 2012

I yau back la. ><"

I reached le.. haha
At 6pm jiu reached hostel le.. lol
Actually nothing to be happy with d. haha

Total 9 person, in 2 cars.
Met Mun Chun at about 11am.. near my house..
A bit shocked when he talked to me in cantonese.. ><"
But I answered him in mandarin. ><"
Dunno why.. tak biasa cakap cantonese dengan kawan kot.. =="
Then went Medan Gopeng to meet others..
Got 5 people waiting there.. 1 guy 4 girls.. lol
So syok lo him, surrounded by leng luis.. hahaha
Steven, Joanne Goh, Li Ting, Alicia and Wen Nar (dunno how to spell. lol)
Really all leng lui leh!!! Haix..

That day Steven told me not to bring too much stuffs back.. Scare tak muat..
When I was packing, I kept wonder..
"Izit too big ha my luggage?? Cham lo. Hope that they wont mind la.."
When I saw them.. saw their luggage..
Walao.. compared to theirs, mine 1 is just a small matter nia lo!!!

Another guy Yi Xuan came after that..
We went 新扬威 to have our ... dunno lunch or brunch. haha
As a Ipohian, I never been there before. Shame on me!! hahaha
They ordered liao 琵琶烧鸭、烧鸡、叉烧 and 芥菜..
Actually they wanna order 烧肉 d..
But it not yet arrive.. So change to 叉烧 le..
When we left, then only we saw ada 烧肉 liao. lol
Like the 叉烧 taste also. =)
But I shy shy to open mouth la.. Haix
Don't sit face-to-face in front of me!!!! ><"

I duk the 烧鸭 for its meat..
用力过度,汤匙敲到盘子,蛮大声一下.. 丢脸!!! ><"
Then right after that, sat next to me d XX...
She dunno duk what, 整块饭飞了出去!!! Hahahahahahaha
而且也大声过我的!Wakakakakakakakaka
好好笑.. Haha

Then lepak in next next door d 余合饼家 for a while.. haha
I only yang lepak.. They macam got buy something..
Kali ini tarak feel nak beli apa-apa belanja kawan makan. Haix
Last time d xiang bing, mum asked me got eat dao bo..
I said no, she asked me why I didn't keep some for myself.. Haix
Then now wanna keep also can't eat le. =(

原来香饼要放进150度的炉“叮”热30秒至一分钟
再拿回出来放凉2分钟
这样才会更好吃.. lol

Followed MC's car again and departed at about 1pm..
The girl who sat next to me kept sleeping..
Made me think dao YY. haha
Leaned on my shoulder summore..
Shy leh.. Sure not comfortable my shoulder..
Tulang je.. Haix.. ><" Sorry la. ><"

Stopped at the McD at dunno where for a while..
Then continued our journey at 4pm..
YX's car arrived earlier wo.. How come geh?? ><"
Then he passed my luggage back to me when we arrived. haha
RM25 nia this time..

Sia sui la today..
Said "If u don't give me the change, I kiss u geh!!".. lol ><"
Then he fast fast return it to me liao. Wakakaka
Should laugh or should sigh??
Mou la la got this kind of weapon liao. ><"
Don't dak zui me, abo I kiss u geh~ lol

P/s: Itu Wen Nar also very slim lo!!
P/s: 4 leng lui there ah, except me. Haix. Ipoh lose liao lo. Sorry, I mempersiasuikan Ipoh liao. ><"
P/s: I output the kangkung le, I saw it!!! Hahaha... Dunno why always see the kangkung appear in the toilet bowl d. LOL

***********************************************************************************

Had dinner with Chui today.. =)
Cafe.. Haix.. ><"
Jalan-jalan after that, then chat a while in her room..
And almost left my hp there. ><"
Only 2 persons nia in her room.. So syok.. =P
Always have wanna-sem-break feel.. hahaha

Went their lab.. lol
Got big difference with our Block XYZM labs lo..
But what's the difference? I yau dunno wo. hahaha

P/s: Today mia line really sucks lo!! ><"
P/s: Badminton.. Haix =(

No comments:

Post a Comment