25 February 2012

孤单•狂欢

Alone in room again..
I’ve been waiting for this moment very long le..
Yesterday Kam, ViHorng and Chui balik kampung le..
Yesterday Tracy gai gai le, today HowYee also gai gai le..
And finally the room is mine now..

Emo come attack me again le. Haix
Suddenly just feel like wanna cry without reasons.. Haix
So useless la me.. ><”
Should be tough a bit
Should be a happy-go-lucky person all the time d..
No matter in front or behind of others =)

孤单 是一个人的狂欢
I should enjoy this moment but not wasting it in emo-ing d!!!

Learn singing Edison Chen’s 《战争》.. lol
危险嘅係战场上枪林弹雨 血肉横飞
危险嘅係支咪加唇枪舌剑 口沫横飞
Hard to rap la this two sentences.. ><”
My tongue also wanna da jie le. ><”
Sang dao hungry, ate le oat for lunch. Lol

P/s: Why no internet access now geh? Haix
P/s: Actually sad time should not listen to sad songs d. ><”

No comments:

Post a Comment